The following is a collection of the most commonly asked questions:
• Do 18k and 14k look the same?
Yes. 18k and 14k look exactly the same.
• Are all Romante baby shoes and caps made of solid gold?
Yes. All baby shoes and caps are three-dimensional, solid gold.
• Will you attach the charm to the bracelet that I purchased together from you?
Yes. If you buy your charm and bracelet from us, we’ll attach the charm to the bracelet by using a split loop. However, if you permanently wish to attach your charm to the bracelet, we suggest that you have your local jeweler attach the charm for you. Your local jeweler can replace the original loop with the split loop.
• Can I attach your baby charms to the bracelet that I already own?
Yes. If you wish to attach your charm to the bracelet that you already own, add a note at checkout so that we include a split loop with the charm. You'll then use the split loop to attach the charm to your bracelet. However, if you permanently wish to attach your charm to the bracelet, we suggest that you have your local jeweler attach the charm for you. Your local jeweler can replace the original loop with the split loop.
• Can my baby's name and birth date be engraved on the shoe?
Yes. Your baby's name and/or birth date can be engraved on the sole of the shoe. A maximum of 3 lines of 10 characters (including spaces) per line will fit on an individual charm. You can include your baby's first name, middle name, and birth date or any other text that fits within the permitted space.
• Can I send back my baby shoe for engraving at a later date?
Yes. If you don't wish to engrave your charm at the time of purchase, you may return your charm for engraving at a later date at no extra charge.
• What is a pendant spacer?
Spacers are used when more than one charm is included in a necklace to separate and accentuate the charms.
• How are the items that I purchase from Romante packaged?
All items packaged with the utmost care in an elegant keepsake box. A gift bag and card are also included.
• What is the size of your baby shoes?
The dimensions of our regular size baby shoes are: 3/8". Shoe Length: 5/8". Hanging Length: 7/8". The dimensions of our large size baby shoes are: 1/2". Shoe Length: 3/4". Hanging Length: 1 1/4".
• Is the bale of the shoe included with the charm?
Yes. The bale of the shoe is a part of the charm.
• What is French enamel?
Among jewelry experts and aficionados, French enamel is known to be of the highest quality used.
• Can you make any enamel color?
Yes, we can make any color you wish. Please allow 4-6 weeks for special orders.
• Are all gemstones genuine?
All gemstones are genuine. “Bow” Birthstone (P-701-S & P-702-S) & heart Birthstone (P-901-S & P-902-S) in emerald, sapphire and ruby are laboratory made.
• What makes your jewelry different than others' jewelry?
We offer an array of exquisitely-designed jewelry for those who appreciate premium workmanship and top-quality diamonds and gemstones.
• What finishes are available for the baby shoes?
All baby shoes are offered in matte and polished finish. We recommend and display matte finish items. However, we can polish the charms upon request. You can also ask your local jeweler to polish the gold and turn it into shiny finish.
• Do all baby shoes come in 18K & 14K and in white & yellow gold?
Yes, all baby shoes come in 18K & 14K solid white & yellow gold.
• What is the safest way to clean my baby shoe?
Clean your baby shoe with a soft-bristled toothbrush, soap and water. You can also steam it.
• I am a jeweler. Do you have a special program for jewelers?
Romante is the source of unparalleled jewelry products for many jewelers. Upon verification that you are a jeweler, you can buy from Romante at trade prices. A minimum purchase amount is required to open a new account. Please contact us for more information.
• Do your prices change?
Our prices are subject to change due to the price and value fluctuation of gold and gemstones.